|In Arlington, Virginia|
703-825-6606 (ask for Woody)
Is your Windows computer running like it might have been in the picture above (taken in 1975)?
If so, bring it to Westover Computer Services and we'll get it running like new (or at least much better).
On-site or off-site service, pickup and delivery, or drop-off & pickup yourself.
We offer the following services for Windows computers in the Washington, D.C. area:
-- (Roll mouse over image)
- Computer hardware installation, troubleshooting and repair, including peripherals
- Home network (wireless or wired) installation and configuration
- Virus/Trojan/Worm/Adware/Spyware/Rootkit detection and removal
- Software installation/reload/update/repair, including O/S and device drivers
- New computer configuration, including file/data transfer
- Website design and maintenance, top to bottom including all graphics and domain name registration.
- Document services, including conversion between a wide variety of formats and creation of.pdf files
- Graphics and imaging services, including logo creation, stationery headers, etc.
- Data Recovery; if we can't retrieve it, there's no charge.
- Conversion of vinyl records to CDs and/or .mp3 files (Click here to listen to a sample made from a phonograph record)
- Photo Repair
The WCS Head Geek:
WCS's founder and chief engineer, a Westover native who attended Walter Reed Elementary back in the Days of Yore, was Senior Systems Engineer, Data Communications Administrator and Web Curator at NASA Headquarters for 12 years, working in every aspect of IT user support, computer and network hardware, software and data communications. His speciality is to preserve and protect your precious data and to make "old dogs learn new tricks" by making "mature" computers run like, or nearly like, new again.